Thursday, December 1, 2016

On the first day of Christmas...

So I'm doing my own little month of journal posts, like an Advent calendar.  Only without fun little suprises, well, maybe there will be fun little surprises, I don't know.  I'm not making any promises.

Day One:

What I did today - woke up at 3:30 and went to get a large Diet Coke for a dollar from McDonalds with RA, like I do every day.  Then I went to my piano lesson with Carolyn, where it's fun to see the kids, but the downside is that I have to play the piano.  I passed off one of my songs, and I have to keep practicing the other one.  Still working on Minuet in G, and someday I might be able to play it.

After piano, I went to yoga.  Last night I took Laura's yoga class, and later at work I was looking on the internet for a sequence to teach tonight and I found almost the same sequence that Laura taught, so I copied it down and used it with my class.  It went well.

Shelley followed me home so she could pick up the bag of mittens and hats I knitted during the summer for the school kids who need them.  On cold days, if they don't have mittens, they can't go outside, so now there are extras for people who don't have them.

I wish there was something to eat in the this house.  There is food, but there is nothing already made!  If I want to eat, I have to cook!  WTH?  I'm going to the kitchen to forage for food like a bear in the woods.

No comments :

Post a Comment