Friday, February 10, 2012

These are my lists. Lists!

I told Diana that she needs to start listing the books she reads in her journal, so I can read them, too. She said she would do it, and I hope she does. I like to know what people are reading so I don't miss anything!

I decided to start a list of the books I'm reading, too, just so I can look back at them later and remember what I read. So starting with today, I'm reading:

Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich. I'm re-reading it because I read One for the Money again after I saw the movie, and then I just wanted to read the next one, too.

The Afterlife Club by Jude Ryan. It was a freebie for the Kindle and I'm really liking it! I especially love how British it is.

Nearly Departed in Deadwood by Ann Charles. I think it's the first in a series, and I'm enoying it. I'm reading it while I knit tonight.

Speaking of knitting, I have to make a list of my projects, because I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed. If I list them it makes me feel more in control, even though I still have the same amount of projects!

1. The peach knit dress for Maddy. I started sewing it up on Tuesday, but it's back in the bag again. I would love to finish sewing the seams tomorrow so Maddy can wear it on Sunday. Is that going to happen? I don't know.

2. The Knit-a-long socks the the February Knitpurlhunter.com knitalong. They are very pretty, but because it's two-color knitting, it takes just a tiny bit more attention than I want to give to my knitting tonight.

3. The sage-colored Wallaby I'm making for a friends' grandbaby. Almost done but I ran out of yarn! I need to go to the yarn shop tomorrow for one more skein. I'll end up with most of the skein left, but I can make a hat for Kim with the leftovers.

4. Kim asked me to knit a hat that has a pocket inside for her earphones so she can listen to music with her hat on. I've got a plan for that, and I'll get to it soon.

5. Baby sweater for my cousin Wendy's baby - what I'm making tonight! It's an easy top-down kimono I'm knitting in Hempwol. I made one for Maddy and it's so cute when it's done.

6. Another kimono for Jeanette's new baby! Haven't started it yet, but I've got the yarn!

7. Owl cardigan for Maddy. I've got the pattern and the yarn, but I'm not going to start it until her dress is finished!

Okay, I feel better. I'm going to go knit now.

1 comment :

  1. Well "List Queen LAdy" how's it hanging!! Your lists are just marvelous!! I love a great list, can't have too many lists. Soon you may need a list to tell you where your lists are at. All kidding aside Audrey, I love to know what you are reading and knitting. Take care. =^..^=

    ReplyDelete