Tuesday, December 18, 2012

It's beginning to look a little like Christmas.

We bought a Christmas Tree on Saturday, which is really early for us. We usually wait until the last possible minute to put up a tree, because eek! A Fire Hazard full of (probably) spiders is something I want in my house for as short a time as possible.

This year we have Maddy coming around, who is very interested in Christmas trees, so we wanted to get a tree in the house for her to look at and maybe help decorate. We got the tree, and Maddy did admire it, but then she wanted to go upstairs and jump on the bed in Kim's room, so the tree wasn't the huge hit I thought it would be.

In other news, Scott finished his book and published it on Amazon for the Kindle yesterday. It's called The Black Eye by Scott Duede, and he's selling it for a dollar, so go get it! He says if he makes enough money to buy a pizza, he'll consider it a success.

Also, have I mentioned how much I love yoga? Because I do. Tonight I was sitting in the living room feeling crabby, and wishing we did not have to always watch the damn History Channel, and I told Rich I needed to do some yoga because I hadn't done any practice since Thursday, and just a few minutes later I got a text from Luanne asking if we were going to do yoga tonight!

It's the Winter Break for all of the fitness classes at the Y, so we didn't have our regular Monday night class, so I thought it was a great idea! I texted the rest of my yoga friends and then went over to the church to set things up.

It was great to have Laura there - she has been swamped with studying but the semester is over so she could come to practice with us, and the three of us did the Rodney Yee Power Yoga DVD. When we were done I felt so much better, and I'm sure Rich was relieved when I came home in a better mood.

<

No comments :

Post a Comment