Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm sore all over!

Ouch! I'm sore all over after Rachel and I did an exersize video this afternoon. It was fun to do, especially with Maddy crawling all over us, but now I am feeling it!

The semester is almost over - only two more weeks of this chemistry class, and I'll be glad to be done with it. My friend Diane is taking the class too, and this week she is working all night and then going to class in the morning, like I always do, so she is finally seeing how hard it is for me! We were both being bitter about it this morning, but as I said, it's almost over.

It's been gray and rainy all day, and a couple of people I've talked to are having some hard times in one way or another, so I'm trying to stay upbeat and positive to help them. Instead of whining about my sore muscles and my stinking class, I am going to think of something to be thankful for...

Today I'm thankful that my cat vomited on my new leather couch because the shiny surface was easier to clean than if it had been on the old cloth-covered couch. How's that for gratitude?

2 comments :

  1. Well you know Audrey, that "new" couch had to be initiated, you also know for future clean-ups how sleek it is!! That was funny. I also am thanksful for all the wonderful people in my life. I always think that it could be worse. Yeah for only two weeks left to chemistry!!! Take care friend. =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really finding the silver lining in the gray clouds! Just goesto show you that you can find something to be grateful for in just about any situation. Cat vomit.......gross!

    ReplyDelete