Friday, February 12, 2010

Kim is home!

Kim came home this weekend, and I have been so busy with Rachel and Maddy that I hadn't even gone to the grocery store to stock up on sausage links and frozen pizza. Also, RA is still out of town, so I haven't been out much. I don't think there is even any Mountain Dew in the house! I wasn't even expecting Kim until late last night, but it turns out there was a fortuitous power outage all over campus and her afternoon class was cancelled, so she left early and was here at 5:30!

Rachel and Maddy were here, so as soon as Kim came in, she sat in a chair and held the baby. It would have made a cute picture if I had thought to take one!

Rich was getting ready to leave for TaeKwonDo, and we were going to juggle all the cars in the driveway to get his out, but then he had the bright idea of just driving Kim's car, so that was easy.

There was a dog show on TV, one of our favorite things to watch, so Rachel, Kim, Maddy and I watched the dog show, and then Kim and I collaborated on a Spanish Omelet for dinner. It was very pleasant evening.

I'm happy to be off this weekend to watch the start of the Olympics! I love the Winter Olympics, and I'm ready with a sweater to knit while I watch! I'm working on a sweater for Carolyn in grey Wool of the Andes from Knitpicks, and I plan to have it done before the end of the Olympics!

No comments :

Post a Comment