Friday, April 30, 2010

What I did on my summer vacation

Rachel and I have a new project, but everyone can give us their input! We are starting a family cookbook, and you will be able to see and leave comments, suggestions, and requests at our site here!

In other news, Rich and Maddy are having a sleepover at our house tonight, and I hope it's going well for them. She went to sleep in the portable crib in our room at 9, and Rich went to bed at 9:30, so he would get some sleep, just in case she doesn't really sleep all night like her parents claim she does. He's the Baby Whisperer, so I'm sure it will all be fine, and I trust that when I get home in the morning, they will both be sleeping soundly.

Kim is counting down to the end of the semester - she comes home next Friday! Yay!

2 comments :