Wednesday, September 7, 2016

What I'm grateful for today:

  • I'm grateful to be at work, where there is air-conditioning.
  • I'm grateful for Kim's Tumblr blog, so I know what is going on with her.
  • I'm grateful for my friend Laura, who is my yoga, knitting, and taco friend.
  • I'm grateful for the birthday pedicure I got today with Caroline.
  • I'm grateful for the dogsitter (AKA the dog's boyfriend) who is making my life so much better.



  • What I'm knitting today: I'm about to start sock #2 of a pair of lovely cashmere socks for my friend Paula. The yarn is a beautiful color:


    The yarn is Dream in Color Jilly Cashmere, and I'm sorry to have to tell you that it is splitty as hell. It is soft to the touch, and as I mentioned, it is a wonderful color, but it's really annoying to work with.

    1 comment :

    1. I am grateful for you too! I am grateful you have started this 30 damn days of yoga. I am having fun finding ways to try new yoga and incorporate yoga into my day. :)

      ReplyDelete