Monday, January 3, 2011

Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

I woke up this afternoon and went grocery shopping with RA, and when I got home, Kim was in the living room watching Pretty Little Liars, a kind of soap opera with teenagers who have Secrets, and also, dress like hookers. I sat down at my laptop to check my email, and I was sucked into the show, too!

I kept watching it because it was a mystery, and because everyone was so pretty! We watched it all afternoon - it was a marathon, just one episode after another - and we watched and watched, and then Rich came downstairs to walk the dog and have some dinner (leftovers), and he started watching it with us.

The marathon was leading up to the first episode of the new season, so when that ended at 8, I was free to go to bed for a nap before work, in which I dreamed weird things. When I got up again, Kim and Kyle were watching cartoons while they used their laptops. There was leftover pizza, so I had a piece before I came to work.

Kim said she ordered the first four books in the Pretty Little Liars series, so we can read them and figure out what's going on!

No comments :

Post a Comment