Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Another night of writing dangerously.

Rachel just put a new post on our cooking blog, so if you want to take a look at it, go here.

Kim and I went to the gym today and we worked hard! Kim is using an ab machine called the Red Devil, and I took a couple of pictures to show. They're a little blurry because I took them with my cell phone.

Here is the machine itself - note the horns at the top!


And here is Kim, working her abs!


After the gym, Kim and Sando started working on their novels again - they wanted to do another 5000 words, but they were having a little trouble getting focused. They usually write in the living room, but Sando's brother had come with him and was playing a video game that was distracting them, and then Kim got a phone call, and I had a funny story to tell them, so they just couldn't get any work done. They took their computers to the dining room, and set up in there, along with their animal mascots, a little panda bear for Kim, and an orangutang for Sando. The monkey was borrowed from my desk, because Kim didn't want to share the panda.

I went upstairs and cleaned my room, and then I stayed up there to read my book and knit on another Baby Surprise Sweater (this is the fourth one, I think, no maybe it's the fifth!). I'm reading a book on my Kindle called Talk of the Town by Lisa Wingate. It was one of the books that were offered for free, and it's pretty good.

I was dozing later and I heard Sando leave and come back, and also, there was a pizza delivery. When I woke up to come to work, I found that Sando Jr. had gone home, and Kim and Sando were hard at work at the dining room table, surrounded by empty pizza boxes and Mountain Dew bottles, so it looks like they are getting some work done.

1 comment :