Sunday, March 20, 2011

In which I did not make chili.

I meant to get that chili into the crockpot this morning, but that didn't happen. I went from work to church and then home to bed, so there was no cooking at all. I'll make the chili tomorrow. Really!

When I finally woke up at 5 in the afternoon (evening?), I heated up the rest of the curried chicken and ate that while I watched episodes of Psych on Netflix. When I was done with the chicken, I pulled out the hunter green Wallaby, and worked on that.

That's all I did until it was time to go to work - I talked on the phone to Scott, and watched Psych, and knitted the whole time. The Wallaby is all on one needle now, and I'm starting the raglan decreases! Woot!

I finished that trianglular shawl this morning, and bound it off, but I need to weave in a couple of ends before I give it away. It's done though!

It rained all day, but I was sleeping, so it didn't bother me. When I woke up Rich told me that he walked the dog in the afternoon, and when they were about a half-mile from home, the rain, that had been coming down lightly, suddenly got worse and began to hail! Instead of hurrying home, the dog kind of hunched over and walked slowly and miserably, and finally Rich picked up Sonny and carried him home!

Okay, I'm going to start knitting see if I can finish this Wallaby tonight! I

1 comment :

  1. I wish Ash had made of video of Rich packing a dog through the rain!

    ReplyDelete