Tuesday, January 10, 2017

In which everything is fine. Really.

I had the best of intentions today about yoga.  I was completely seriously planning to go to the class at 6:00 with Shelley, but then I remembered it was Leif's birthday, so I ended up having dinner and cupcakes with him and his family instead.  It was really fun!


Leif got a toy cell phone for his birthday, and he was pretty thrilled with it!  I took the vest I knitted and some rubber dinosaurs, and RA sent one of those foil balloons that floats on a ribbon and says happy birthday on it, so it was all fun stuff.


Later, back at the house, I successfully, and with much cursing, managed to get a poster framed into a plexiglass frame.  I've had the poster for years, sitting on the table in the hall rolled up in the tube in came in, and this year I just up and ordered a frame for it and it's on the wall above the piano! 


Tomorrow I am going to yoga for sure, and I'm looking forward to it because I'm feeling a little stressed.  It's all fine, though.  Really.

No comments :

Post a Comment