Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Smell like you mean it.

Whew!  I finally made it to a yoga class tonight!  I went to Laura's class tonight, and tomorrow I'll teach mine, so that's two this week.  Better than nothing!


Laura picked me up on her way to the studio, and when we got there I needed to shop a little, so I picked a couple of things I needed from the storefront, and then I was sniffing some oils with Paula, and a drop of Vetiver fell on my shirt, and OMG, I was reeking of Vetiver the rest of the night!  It was pretty overwhelming at first, but by the time I got home I was kind of used to it, and I miss it a little now that I'm at work, wearing a clean shirt.


 Then I went home and ate some delicious chicken soup that was leftover from yesterday, and practiced the piano. 


I'm still practicing the Bach Minuet in G Major, and yesterday at work I looked up a YouTube video of someone playing that song just to hear how fast it should be played.  Oh man.  So fast.  Sob.  So today I practiced and practiced, and here's the thing.  I'm not really getting any faster.  Oh well, I'm sure that someday, maybe when I'm 90, I'll have played the piano enough to be good at it and be able to play that song at the correct speed. 

No comments :

Post a Comment