Thursday, June 16, 2011

(Insert cursing here)

I am so sick of spending my life at the cell phone store. I hate them very much right now. I got my replacement phone today, and took it to the store to get my service switched over from the loaner to the new phone. I waited forever in that freak show of a store, texting descriptive messages about the clientelle to Laura to amuse myself, and finally a clerk was free to help me, but something is still not right!

I can make and receive phone calls, but my email, facebook, and Twitter are still not right! I get a message that I don't have a data plan to allow me to access those things! Really? Because I pay a largish amount of money to your company every month to have that data plan, so I think someone has made a mistake somewhere!

I will have to drag back over there tomorrow to get this new problem straightened out, and you know what? I am very tired of this, and I am running out of nice.

No comments :

Post a Comment