Friday, October 30, 2009

In which I have had plenty of sleep

I didn't work last night, so I went to bed early, and turned my phone off! I woke up early this morning when Rich got up, and hurried downstairs to harvest my crops from last night, because I was a little worried about the aloe vera I planted. I was afraid I wouldn't get it in time and it was going to wilt!

Fortunately, the aloe vera was just fine, the tomatoes were beautiful, and I could relax. Whew! Farming is a lot of work!

I haven't been doing anything worth writing about, unless you like to read the same thing every day: Went with RA to get a soda, stopped at the store, read a book, knitted something. So fascinating.

I have a bunch of half-done knitting projects and nothing else to talk about. I'll try to get out and have an adventure later, but RA is going out of town, so I don't see any real prospects ahead.

Oh, one more thing - this is making me so happy today. (Click on the word 'this' for the link) I don't care about watching Glee, although I do love Kurt, but this number is so much fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment