Friday, December 4, 2009

I'd rather knit than sleep.

I went to sleep last night around 11, because I was falling asleep sitting up in bed reading a book on my Kindle and knitting on the cutest little vest for Soren! Seriously, it is so cute, and I feel very clever for turning into something I can knit in the round, instead of knitting the pieces flat and then seaming them up.

I woke up at 3:30, because my sleeping is all upside down like always, and I opened up my book and started knitting on the vest again, because it's all I want to do! Now I'm getting sleepy again, but instead of sleeping, I just want to get in bed and read while I knit on that vest some more!

2 comments :

  1. While it's cold and wintery I just want to sit in bed with my electric blanket and read and drink coffee. If I could find someone to wait on me and bring me food... that would be the best thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Good for you: reading and knitting. And I'm super excited about the vest!

    ReplyDelete