Friday, December 25, 2009

Well THAT'S over!

The most fun I had this weekend was playing Euchre on Christmas Eve with Rich's parents. Rachel was my partner in the first game, and Kim was my partner for the second, and it was so much fun! I love Euchre and I hardly ever have anyone to play with, so it was a treat for me.

The second most fun thing we did was this morning when we all watched the DVD Ash put together of some family home movies! There were movies from Christmas 1989 and 1994, and the kids were so cute! Some of the other movies are of Kim getting a bath when she was a fairly new baby, and one that Rachel and Scott made themselves in which Scott demonstrates his talent at making armpit noises.

This is the first year in a long time that we didn't watch A Christmas Story all day on TV, because we don't have cable! This is also the first time I've missed cable!

2 comments :

  1. So do I, honey, so do I. I would be so happy if I were allowed to choose say, five cable channels, and they could be my Basic Package. I would def choose Food Network, probably Nickelodeon, E!, TBS, and hmmm, one more, but I can't think of what it would be. Oh! The Weather Channel, because when there is a natural disaster, me and Jim Cantore are there!

    ReplyDelete