Tuesday, November 3, 2009

In which folding towels is exersize.

Yeah, I could not get interested in exersizing at all today, not even just 20 minutes on the treadmill, so I folded three baskets of laundry and called it good. Rich went to Tae Kwon Do and worked hard, so I guess he showed me.

Sando has been emailing me all day in high excitement about the novel he is working on for Nanowrimo. He has gotten a lot written and he was describing his characters tonight, and they sound very amusing.

Kim is feeling frustrated because she has so much homework that she doesn't have time to write, and she was complaining about Sando 'bragging' about his story, but he told me earlier that Kim told him to nag her relentlessly, and I think she has forgotten that. Or they have a different definition of nagging.

After Kim called me for the second time to complain about Sando's bastardry, I had a call from Rachel, and when I told her she said the same thing Rich did, "Doesn't Sando usually drop out in the middle?" Why yes, he does, and Rachel suggested that we should each predict the date he will give up - like when Carolyn was pregnant with Soren and we all picked a date. Rachel picked Nov. 10th and I picked the 15th, and I'll get Kim's prediction tomorrow. I marked them on the calendar in the den.

While we were choosing dates, Rachel predicts that her baby (Totoro) will be born a week later than its due date of January 24th. That would make her prediction for Jan 31, so we'll see how that goes.

I spent the whole day at home today again and it's getting old. Maybe I can sleep more. I can't farm more, and I'm not sure what else to do. I think tomorrow I'll have to go for a walk by myself - outdoors - just so I have something to write about.

I talked to Sarah this afternoon and she is really sick with strep throat, so send her a get-well email!

Oh, and one more thing - today's thankfulness: I'm thankful that it's raining, because it keeps the leaves on the ground wet and I am not sneezing and wheezing with allergies!

2 comments :

  1. Totoro? That is awesome.

    T-3 days until team Edward takes to the streets of Freeport...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was there to entertain yooooou!

    ReplyDelete