Friday, November 20, 2009

In which I have been up for hours!

I went to sleep about 10 last night, and woke up at 3:30 a.m.! You know what there is to do at 3:30? Not much!

I farmed a little, and watch an episode of Psych that I haven't seen before. Rachel is having a slow night at work, so she keeps writing emails to me, and I answer those. Kat was awake, too, so we texted back and forth for a while. Now I'm just waiting to go to breakfast with someone...anyone?

RA got back last night, but she was going to wait at the airport for the bus to Rockford, where her husband was picking her up at midnight, so I doubt that she will get up very early this morning. She probably didn't get to bed until 2 in the morning.

Rachel was babbling about breakfast, but in her last email she says she thinks she is too tired to go out this morning. Fine. See if I care. I'll just sit here and eat Cheez Its out of the box.

I don't have any plans for the weekend, except maybe some painting. Diana worked on the bathroom ceilings while she was here, so there is just a little left for me to finish, and I need to clean the bathrooms before we have company next week. Sounds like fun, doesn't it?

2 comments :

  1. I cry every day at the thought of you having no one to go to breakfast with as that is absolutely my favorite meal to eat out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Rachel has her baby you can go see her at 3:30 in the morning.

    ReplyDelete